Film Log Database
Score Key

Score:
Your Action:
Your Emotion:
1.0
One Star
Destroy
Beyond Contempt
2.0
Two Stars
Skip
Shame
3.0
Three Stars
Download
Satisfied
3.5
Three Point Five Stars
Pay to See
Happy
4.0
Four Stars
Suggest
Delighted
4.5
Four Point Five Stars
Recommend
Very Happy
5.0
Five Stars
Require
Overjoyed

The Hills Have Eyes

k1ng: The Hills Have Eyes (2006) 4.5 / 5.0
k1ng: The Hills Have Eyes is a great horror movie. I have yet to see Wes Craven's original 1977 version, but that is soon to change. Seeing this movie in a popular and crowded movie theater on a Saturday night has reminded me why I usually try to avoid doing that. Despite my bad theatrical experience, I still really enjoyed the movie. It was gory and had some very well-designed freaks that would scare me in real life even if they weren't trying to kill me.

posted by k1ng on Saturday, March 11, 2006 - 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home