Film Log Database
Score Key

Score:
Your Action:
Your Emotion:
1.0
One Star
Destroy
Beyond Contempt
2.0
Two Stars
Skip
Shame
3.0
Three Stars
Download
Satisfied
3.5
Three Point Five Stars
Pay to See
Happy
4.0
Four Stars
Suggest
Delighted
4.5
Four Point Five Stars
Recommend
Very Happy
5.0
Five Stars
Require
Overjoyed

Rent

k1ng: Rent (2005) 2.0 / 5.0
k1ng: I was curious about this movie, even though I figured I probably wouldn't like it that much. The song from the trailer was catchy. What can I say?

Being that this was a musical there was a lot of singing--and that's okay--but when they started recycling songs I lost interest. I imagine (and hope) the stage production is much better.

posted by k1ng on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 - 

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Adams said...

I reviewed Rent a little more favorably than you but I agree, it was a disappointment.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home